Sunday, April 14, 2013

Techniwockle Confoogalty?

We meet again dear friends-in-Kelly. 

Before I go any further, I want to apologize to some of you for not yet posting some great material y'all have sent over at various times. The stuff is on my agenda, along with dozens of other tasks I'm overwhelmed with. Everybody should know we've got some great Kelly stuff coming up. I just need to get-caught-up!

This strip is a continuation of the previous few, but oddly with a date of a year before. When I first saw the date on this strip I thought I was sleep working again. Instead, I think someone at the syndicate was sleep editing.

Upward and onward!

February 8, 1970
or is it
February 8, 1969?
I'll go with 1970

2 comments:

  1. I would go with 1970 as well. February 8, 1969 was a Saturday, while February 8, 1970 was a Sunday.

    //StripeCAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. and right you are! Could not have been '69, because Feb.9, 1959 was a Sunday (which, in fact, you posted already)
    Thanks for filling a hole in this sequence.

    Hun

    ReplyDelete